lain disconnected

Forum

Madlax

Moderatoren: Kizuna, pegga, HoaX, Lerche

Beitragvon Gast » Fr 11. Juni 2004, 23:47

Also ich kann diesen Anime nur jedem Noir Fan empfehlen.
Anfangs (folge 1) dachte ich "hmmm die macht nur coole posen und trifft mit jedem schuss" aber der anime wird von folge zu folge spannender. Ist auch wieder tolle musik dabei.
Gast

Beitragvon Masayuki » Fr 11. Juni 2004, 23:55

ich kenne den anime nicht, aber wenn du sagst noir-fans werden sich freuen dann heißt das nun REVIEW lesen ;)
.....5 minuten später
.....was ich hiermit getan habe
ok gleiches studio das auch noir gemacht hat , bien sûr ich habe schon .hack gemocht ^_^
die musik vom selben komponist ...klingt auch sehr gut (hallo Hiro lies das)

wer wissen will worum es geht lese das folgende :

Madlax, a beautiful and deadly secret agent sent to a war-torn Asian nation by a mysterious employer and Margaret, the child of a rich family living alone with her maid in a peaceful European country are the two main characters of this tale. A civil war has been tearing Garza apart for over a decade, and Madlax is there on behalf of her employer to steal and kill. In the meantime, strange events are happening and strings are pulled half-way across the world. Margaret is getting more and more out of reality. Does she or her father's book have something to do with this madness?

First, note that this series is done by Bee Train, the same studio that made Avenger last year. Most people, myself included, think that Avenger is a piece of crap. Madlax shares the strength of Avenger: a very good soundtrack. However, it does decently well in where Avenger failed (basically, everywhere but the soundtrack). Madlax and Margaret are both mysterious characters, yet they are not so mysterious that they are uninteresting. The plot has a lot of mysteries and holes, but hopefully unlike Avenger they will get filled by the end.

The first and third episodes of the series take us to Madlax's missions in Garza. While she looks like your typical super-soldier type heroine, we quickly realize that she also acts like a cute innocent girl. One has to wonder why she is there fighting--plot mystery number 1. Anyway, the action sequences are similar to Avenger's, with quite a bit of stills and weird CG effects. (When the captain dies, there are purple light stripes around him.) While it's quite distracting, her fighting style, which involves wearing a dress and dancing in a rain of bullets, is quite pretty. However, it's really episode two that sets this series apart from an average super-secret-agent show. There's plot. There's a whole lot of plot. There are international organizations and secret spy networks and armies and nations and a mystical tome and some kind of masked mastermind. Maybe the writers (who also wrote Noir, I believe) are getting themselves into too much, but I hope that they'll resolve everything in the end.

The official site's description mention something about a "Holy Land", so I assume that eventually the two main characters will meet and the mysteries of the show will be resolved. I am actually hoping that it will happen, and I will be following this. My final words on this series: if you've seen Avenger and loved it, you will love this; if you've seen Avenger and hated it, give this a chance because it is signifigantly better; if you've never seen anything by Bee Train, give the first two episodes a try, you may like it.

bilder konnte ich nicht ergooglen und auf anipike war ich noch nicht
Masayuki
Ego
Ego

Beitragvon Gast » Sa 12. Juni 2004, 18:21

[url=http://www.davidslife.com/anime/reviews/madlax_1.php

]http://www.davidslife.com/anime/reviews/madlax_1.php

[/url]
ned über die schlechte bewertung wundern. die reviewn alle meistens nur episode 1. die 1er hat mir auch ned taugt, aber die serie is echt spannend, wenn man auf mystery anime steht :)
Gast

Beitragvon mL » Sa 4. September 2004, 18:46

hab bis jetzt 22 episoden angeschaut!gibt aber 26!war echt begeistert!
mL
Layer00
Layer00

Beitragvon Kizuna » Mo 6. September 2004, 13:36

ic hab jetzt endlch die Erste in die Finger gergriegt/ gesaugt^^

nya gefallen hats mir schon recht gut (den zeichenstil vom hintergrund mag ich sehr gern..und auch ein paar andere sachen) ....und will auf jeden fall mehr davon sehn...wenn hier so viel drauf versprochen wird.....
aber ich muss sagen vorerst könnte es ein zwillingsanime zu noir sein ^__^
Kizuna
Ego
Ego

Beitragvon Tachibana_Guy » So 12. September 2004, 12:39

jo gemeinsamkeiten mit noir wirst viele finden, aber der anime ist doch ganz anders weil er so "fiktiv" ist.

23ste episode taugt mir sehr gut.

freu mich schon auf 22.sept. da wird malax OST2 released.
Tachibana_Guy
Girls
Girls

Beitragvon Kizuna » Di 14. September 2004, 11:17

oO...der Ost is ja sowat von klasse!! *ihn die ganze zeit hört*

nur ich finde so wenige songs zum **** äh kaufen ?? ^-^
Kizuna
Ego
Ego

Zurück zu Alles, was nicht Lain ist